Saturday, September 23, 2017

~ ~ ~ * Faith Journal * ~ ~ ~ * Trust in God * ~ ~ ~

 Inspired by Dr Charles Stanley Sermon 
 " When Faith gives way to Fear"
Listen to the Sermon HERE


My Journal is a grid Composition Book

Bold Alpha stickers are Brenda Walton for K & Co
I outlined with black Micron pen
I didn't have any "T"s so I stamped  (Autumn Leaves) 
on Fun Stampers Journey paper
and cut out with deckled-edged scissors


Hymn "Trust and Obey" printed from a website
Sun Stamp and ink Fun Stampers Journey
Vine stamp Hero Arts
"Faith In God" stamp Our Daily Bread Designs


"Never be Afraid" stamp Our Daily Bread Designs

"About my Week" stamp seen below from Unity Stamp Co.
I use this set frequently in my Planner, and Journal pages



Please follow my Blog
Thanks for visiting

No comments: